This year’s conference theme is:
Risk-Based Bridge Engineering for Maintainability and Longevity.
- Cable-Supported & Long Span Bridges,
- Asset Management of Bridges,
- Risk-Based Inspection,
- Reliability-Based Analysis & Evaluation,
- Seismic Analysis, Design & Retrofit,
- Bridge Analysis & Design
- Concrete Segmental Bridges,
- Fatigue, Brittle Fracture & Stress Corrosion,
- Design & Monitoring of Railway Bridges,
- Bridge Instrumentation & Health Monitoring,
- Bridge Inspection, Maintenance & Rehabilitation,
- Innovative Bridge Technology,
- Movable Bridges
- Bridge Scour & Hydraulics,
- Bridge Security,
- Bridge History & Aesthetics.
APRIL 24, 2023
Full Paper Submission
JUNE 16, 2023
Early Registration JUNE 16, 2023
Discounted Rate For TableTop Displays
To receive your hard copy of: Risk-Based Strategies for Bridge Maintenance Proceedings of the 11th New York City Bridge Conference, 21-22 August 2023, New York, USA; Please fill out the form with your accurate shipment address. Your book will be shipped to the provided address after the conference.